Current Job Openings:
We are looking for another Nurse Practitioner to join our team!! Arizona Gynecology Consultants (AGC) is hiring for our Fellowship NP Program; we are looking for a committed individual who is interested in a career of clinical excellence with interest in academia and research.
Arizona Gynecology Consultants is a provider of non-obstetrical women’s health in the central Phoenix area with offices in Paradise Valley, North Phoenix, and Mesa (Satellite office in Prescott). We focus on pediatric, adolescent and adult gynecology, infertility (not including IVF services), surgical disorders of the reproductive tract and menopausal medicine. We also serve as primary care providers for many of our patients.
The clinical responsibilities would include consultations (surgical, hormonal, contraception), well care visits, and pre/post-operative management of surgical patients. This position was designed for recent graduates or individuals looking to advance their skills in gynecology.
The position is for one year of supervision from our clinical and surgical specialist’s learning the broad spectrum of clinical and surgical care for medically complex patients. The goal is to graduate you into a full time position with the practice.
Additional Job Details: Qualified candidates must have a terminal degree (WHNP, FNP) and have passed board certification.
Qualified candidates should submit a letter of interest, CV, and names of three references to Kristina Calligan at kcalligan [at] azgyn.com
Full-Time Advanced Surgical Gynecologist
Arizona Gynecology Consultants is a Gynecology-only practice in the Phoenix, Arizona metropolitan area. We are seeking a Full-Time Advanced Surgical Gynecologist to join our growing team of 6 Physicians/Surgeons and 6 Advanced Practice Nurses.
- 100% Gynecology, absolutely no obstetrics
- Surgeons average 50 surgical cases per month, 2-3 OR days per week. Clinic is focused on complex surgical care plan and office-based procedures with minimal well-care.
- Team-based care with professional practice management with optimal revenue cycle oversight
- Academic affiliation with the University of Arizona College of Medicine, Phoenix Campus
- Clinical and industry sponsored research opportunities
- Support of the largest primary care base in the region
- Dedicated physician liaison to introduce you to referring physicians, specialists, and colleagues
- Collegial supportive relationship with hospital administration at the three major hospital systems in Arizona
- Practice affiliated private Class-C ASC with technology for advanced gynecology procedures
- Back office and triage nursing support
- Multiple office sites across the metropolitan Phoenix area including Central and North Phoenix, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley and Mesa, with outreach clinic in Prescott
- Contracted with 99% of insurance plans including major commercial payors, Medicare and state Medicaid.
- Highly successful practice-run bundled care model for surgical tourism.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive 1-2 year base guarantee plus option to move to base plus production incentive after 12 months. With full production, salary exceeds national average.
- 1:5 home call (GYN only). This is usually done on a weekly basis – i.e. one week on, 4 weeks off.
- Relocation assistance and sign-on bonus
- Dedicated CME time & allowance
- Excellent CTO (choice time off) package
- Company paid malpractice insurance, professional dues and licensing costs
- Computer and cellphone allowance
- Company contribution for health insurance and health savings account for employee and family.
- Partnership opportunity after 3rd year of employment
- Must be board certified/eligible
- Eligible to receive unrestricted medical license in Arizona
- MIGS Fellowship trained or minimum of 5 years of experience in advanced gynecology surgery.
- Interested applicants in GYN only practice without MIGS training or 5 years of surgical practice experience may apply for our 1-2 year advanced gynecology surgery fellowship led by Dr. Kelly Roy (not currently AAGL sponsored) leading to MIGS focused practice at Arizona Gynecology Consultants.
How to Apply:
Please send Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com or contact James Calligan, Director of Operations at 602-358-8588
About Us and the Phoenix, Arizona Metropolitan Area:
Arizona Gynecology Consultants (AZGYN.com) is an established gynecology medical/surgical practice founded in 2006 with several offices in the metropolitan Phoenix area and outreach to surrounding cities. Providers have long standing roots in the community, academic affiliations with University of Arizona College of Medicine and local teaching programs, MIGS fellowship training, participate in professional societies (AAGL, ACOG etc.) and consult to the medical therapeutics and device industry. All offices staff 2-3 core providers including advanced practice nurses and physicians for a collegial atmosphere and excellent platform for newly trained/ relocating surgeon to receive on-going mentoring and practice support. Phoenix, Arizona is one of the fastest growing American cities since the 2010 US Census and the surrounding communities of the Valley of the Sun are an amazing place to live.